Saturday, October 27, 2012

RCA--Non-Partisan Voting Video

I know I haven't yet blogged about my visit to the Ron Clark Academy.  I'm implementing some things that I learned from my visit and I'm trying to sort through all that I experienced so I can write about it succinctly; seriously, I could talk about RCA for hours...days even!  I just wanted to post this awesome video that was uploaded recently that shows Clark's students performing a song they wrote about the upcoming presidential election.  You may recall that his students created a voting song for the 2008 election called "Vote However You Like" to the tune of T.I.'s "Whatever You Like."  The children actually incorporated part of that song into this new song and I love it!  
Those students are confident, engaging, and have so much energy.  Another cool thing--during my visit to RCA, I had lunch with the little girl in the front row, 4th from the right.  I can't take my eyes off her when I view this; she looks like she's having a blast! 

No comments:

Post a Comment